- Inviting and setting up your team
- User roles
- Creating automated templates
- Generating contracts from automated templates
- Using e-signatures
- Using Precisely’s AI-assisted contract registration
- Using Precisely’s contract archive
- Monitoring, reminders, and alerts
With Precisely, you can easily keep track of important dates and times for contract-related actions. For instance, contract expiries, renewals and renegotiations.
Set up reminders for any event in the contract lifecycle and receive alerts via email.
To set up reminders for a contract, simply
- Click Archive in the top menu and choose the contract that you wish to add reminders to,
- Click the New reminder button to set a reminder message, date/time of notification and choose who should receive the reminder,
- Click the blue Save button.
The users you chose will receive email alerts at the set date/time. Users who have been chosen to receive reminders can also see their upcoming reminders on their dashboard.
Bonus: if you set an end date for an agreement, it will appear under Expiring documents in your dashboard in a good time before that date.