- Inviting and setting up your team
- User roles
- Creating automated templates
- Generating contracts from automated templates
- Using e-signatures
- Using Precisely’s AI-assisted contract registration
- Using Precisely’s contract archive
- Monitoring, reminders, and alerts
Once you've created your automated template, you're ready to run it through the self-service questionnaire. But how?
Generating a draft from a template
- Click Draft & sign in the top menu,
- Click the green New from template button,
- Choose the template you wish to use and click the blue Create button.
From thereon, simply check off the preparations (if you've added any) and answer the questions of your template to generate a contract.
Pro tip: To allow for more use cases, you can allow users to upload files on their own when drafting from a template.
PS. Did you know that you can set a template to automatically archive all contracts generated from it to a specific folder?