What the Precisely platform will give your business
- Automated contract creation – Precisely's contract creator enables you to transform any of your frequently used contracts into fully customizable, automated templates that enable fast and secure production of contracts.
- Stay in control of your contracts – Easily create custom templates and eliminate undesired amendments to your contracts. User-level authorization makes sure that each contract has the right content.
- E-signing as it should be – Seamless handling of legally binding e-signatures; from adding parties to signing the contracts. Close deals, execute contracts and onboard new hires quicker than ever before. No more printing.
- All your contracts in one place – Get unlimited storage for all your contracts on our secure servers. Smart search and filtering will help you to quickly find what you are looking for. No more paper.
- Never miss an important deadline again – Fully customizable smart reminders will help you keep track of contract expiry, deadlines and milestones.
Step 1: Set up your organization
Invite your team members and create teams for each department in your company. By setting the appropriate access level for each team member, you can determine each member's permission to access and make changes to contracts.
Continue by importing your company logo that should be used in the header of your contracts.
Step 2: Import your legacy contracts
Importing your legacy contracts is easy and can be done in a matter of minutes. Simply click Archive in the top menu. Then, click the green New button to the left and select Import document. Choose the files you wish to import, and voilá — your legacy contracts are imported!
Step 3: Set the relevant metadata points
By setting the correct metadata points for your contracts, you can easily filter and find the specific contract whenever you need it. You'll find the metadata view by clicking an imported or signed agreement in your digital archive. To access the archive, click Archive in the top menu.
Step 4: Build your first custom template
Once you've imported your legacy contracts, it's time to create your first custom template in Precisely's contract editor. Transform any of your frequently used contracts into fully customizable automated templates that enable fast and secure production of contracts.
🎁 Bonus: Some paid plans include template conversions, which basically means that Precisely will build custom templates for you. Just send your old templates over and Precisely will automate them for you.
Step 5: Send a contract for electronic signature
Documents are sent for signing from the Draft & sign tab in the top menu. By clicking the green New project button to the left, you can create a contract from a template, start blank or upload a .pdf.
PS. We've made a guide to using our secure and legally binding electronic signatures. You'll find it here.