- Inviting and setting up your team
- User roles
- Creating automated templates
- Generating contracts from automated templates
- Collaborating on and negotiating contracts and templates
- Using e-signatures
- Using Precisely’s AI-assisted contract registration
- Using Precisely’s contract archive
- Monitoring, reminders, and alerts
Precisely’s artificial intelligence identifies metadata such as dates, monetary values, and contract categories for you. Registering your contracts is as simple as accepting the AI’s suggestions.
Registering a contract
To register a contract using Precisely’s AI, simply:
- Click Archive in the top menu and select Show only unregistered in the left-hand menu,
- Click the document you’d like to register and open it in the registration view by clicking the View and register button,
- The AI marks up the metadata it identifies. To create a metadata tag or a reminder, simply click the markup and set the parameters for the metadata tag/reminder.
- The AI also suggests metadata tags on the left-hand side of the registration view. Simply click the Add button to add that metadata tag.
Note: Our artificial intelligence is continually updated and improved as the machine learning algorithms process more and more contract data. If you have any feedback or want to learn more about Precisely’s AI, don’t hesitate to contact us.