If you want to divide content such as price lists or service type lists into cells rather than regular lists, you can do so using tables.
Inserting a table
To add a table to a draft or template document, simply
- Click Draft & Sign or Templates in the top menu and choose the document you want to add a table to,
- Open the project or template document by clicking the Edit button to the right of the document's name,
- Choose position in the document and click the Table button,
- Select the correct size of the table.
Editing a table
To edit a table, simply
- Click the correct position in your table,
- Click the Table button,
- The Insert option lets you insert a
a) Row below,
b) Row above,
c) Column to the right, or
d) Column to the left.
- The Remove option lets you remove a
b) Column, or
c) Entire table.
Pro tip: tables can also be used in conditional blocks in templates, meaning that they can be included or excluded depending on the user’s answers drafting a contract from a template.