If you want to divide content such as price lists or service type lists into cells rather than regular lists, you can do so using tables.
Inserting a table
To add a table to a draft or template document, simply
- Click Draft & Sign or Templates in the top menu and choose the document you want to add a table to,
- Open the project or template document by clicking the Edit button to the right of the document's name,
- Choose position in the document and click the Table button,
- Select the correct size of the table.
Editing a table
To edit a table, simply
- Click the correct position in your table,
- Click the Table button,
- The Insert option lets you insert a
- The Remove option lets you remove a
You can also edit a table by selecting a cell in it. When you have selected a cell, more options for removing and adding rows and columns, removing table borders, and resizing columns become available.
Pro tip: tables can also be used in conditional blocks in templates, meaning that they can be included or excluded depending on the user’s answers drafting a contract from a template.