If you’re managing contracts for multiple companies, you can manage them all in Precisely by creating multiple organizations.
Creating a new organization
To create a new organization in-app, simply
- Click the New (+) button on the right-hand side of the top menu,
- Click New organization,
- Enter the name of the new organization and click the blue Create button.
Note: Entity management is only available to Enterprise plans.
Switching between organizations
If you’re a member of multiple organizations, you can easily switch between them without logging in and out of the platform.
To switch between organization in-app, simply
- Click your organization's name on the right side of the top menu,
- Click Switch organization in the drop-down list,
- Click the name of the organization you want to switch to.
Note: If you're unable to see/access a contract, you may be logged onto another entity. To manage an organization’s contracts, you must be logged onto that specific organization. Don’t forget to switch back!
Note #2: If you're joining an existing organization, you'll need to be invited by an admin of that organization.