Managing contracts for multiple companies? By creating multiple organizations in Precisely, you have the possibility to manage all of your entities' contracts in one place.
Follow these simple steps to create a new organization in-app:
- Click the New (+) button on the right-hand side of the top menu,
- Click New organization,
- Enter the name of the new organization (e.g. the holding company or affiliate) and click the blue Create button.
Bonus: If you're managing contracts for multiple organizations, you have the possibility to quickly access each organization's contracts without logging in and out of the platform. Simply follow these steps to switch organization in-app:
- Click your organization's name on the right-hand side of the top menu,
- In case you're part of multiple organizations, the Switch organization option will appear in the drop-down list,
- Click the name of the organization you want to switch to.
Note: In case you're managing contracts for multiple organizations and are unable to see/access a contract, you might be logged onto another entity. To manage an organization’s contracts, you must be logged onto that specific organization. Don’t forget to switch back!
Note #2: If you're joining an existing organization, you'll need to be invited by an admin of that organization. More information on inviting and setting up your team can be found here.