You can save messages to signees and easily reuse them when sending a document for signing. There are two ways of doing this.
Saving a signing message when sending for signing
To save a signing message when sending a contract for signing, simply
- Click Draft & Sign in the top menu and choose the project that you want to send for signing,
- Click the Send for signing button and fill out your message,
- Enter a name for the message under Save message and click the gray Save button.
Saving a signing message from your user settings
You can create and manage signing messages in your user settings. To create a new message, simply
- Click your username on the right-hand side of the top menu and choose Settings,
- Click the green Create a new message button at the bottom of your user settings,
- Name the message, enter the message itself and click the blue Save button.
The saved message will appear as an option in the signing message dialogue next time you send a document for signing.
You can also manage your signing messages in your user settings:
- You can edit a saved signing message by clicking the gray Edit button (the pencil) to the right of the message, or
- You can delete a saved signing message by clicking the red Delete button (the red cross) to the right of the message.