Instead of sending contracts back and forth for signatures, signing orders ensure that documents are only sent to the next person once the previous person has signed.
To decide a signing order for a project, simply
- Click Draft & sign in the top menu and click the project your want to set a signing order for,
- Click the New signee button under your document and add your signees,
- Activate the Require signing in order switcher and decide the signing order by dragging and dropping the signees.
Pro tip: If you have team members who are responsible for signing certain types of contracts—such as your CEO, your board of directors, or heads of departments—you can add them as default signees to templates. Default signees are automatically added as signees to contracts generated from that template.
To add a default signee, simply
- Click Templates in the top menu and choose the template to which you wish to add a default signee,
- Click the Add default signee button in the Default signees section of the template’s overview,
- Fill out the information and click the blue Add button.