What the Precisely platform will give your business
- Automated contract creation. Our Contract Creator enables you to transform any of your frequently used contracts into fully customizable intelligent templates that enable fast and secure production of contracts.
- Stay in control of your contracts. Easily create Custom Templates and eliminate undesired amendments to your contracts. User-level authorization makes sure that each contract has the right content.
- E-signing as it should be. Seamless handling of legally binding e-signatures; from adding of parties to signing the contracts. Close deals, execute contracts and onboard new hires quicker than ever before. No more printing.
- All your contracts in one place. Get unlimited storage for all your contracts on our secure servers. Smart search and filtering will help you to quickly find what you are looking for. No more paper.
- Never miss an important deadline again. Fully customizable smart reminders will help you keep track of contract expiry, deadlines and milestones.
Step 1: Set up your organization
Invite your team members and create teams for each department in your company. By setting the appropriate access level for each team member, you can determine each member's permission to access and make changes in contracts.
Continue by importing your company logo that should be used in the header of your contracts.
Step 2: Import your legacy contracts
Importing your legacy contracts is easy and can be done in just a matter of minutes. Simply click on All contracts in the top menu. Then click the green New button to the left and select Import document. Choose the files you wish to import and vóila – your legacy contracts are imported!
Step 3: Set the relevant metadata points
By setting the correct metadata points for your contracts, you can easily filter and find the specific contract whenever you need it. You will find the metadata view by clicking on an imported or signed agreement in your Archive. To access the Archive, click All contracts in the top menu.
Step 4: Build your first custom template
Once you've imported your legacy contracts, it's time to create your first custom template in Precisely's Contract Editor. Transform any of your frequently used contracts into fully customizable intelligent templates that enable fast and secure production of contracts.
🎁 Bonus: Each paid plan includes template conversions, which basically means that we'll build custom templates for you. Just send us your old templates and we will set them up for you.
Step 5: Send a contract for electronic signature
Documents are sent for signing under Projects in the app. From the menu to the left, you can create the contract from a template, start blank or upload a .pdf.
PS. We've made a guide to using our secure and legally binding electronic signatures. You'll find it here.