Learn more about signing providers and methods that can be used when signing Precisely contracts
All of Precisely’s plans include unlimited use of electronic signatures by Dropbox Sign (previously called HelloSign), our default signing provider.
In addition to that, Precisely offers several signing integrations.
Choosing Scrive as a signing provider in Precisely is a good option for any customer that wants to keep all data processing within the EU🇪🇺, as well as to have more signing features and additional layers of security.
Scrive offers several signing methods:
- 🔘 Click to eSign
- 🇸🇪 Swedish BankID
- 📲 PIN by SMS
Please note that each signing method requires a separate subscription.
Scrive signing methods include several *additional features:
- Authentication to sign - the ability to choose a different Scrive signing method per signee;
- example: In the same document, you can use Swedish BankID for all your Swedish signees, but select Click to eSign or PIN by SMS for other, international signees.
- Authentication to view - an additional layer of security to ensure the right person has accessed the document. BONUS! This can be adjusted for each signee separately.
- Signing roles - ability to choose a specific signing role for each signee. Users can pick between
- Signing party
Precisely + DocuSign integration is a great choice for customers who already use DocuSign in their workflow and would like to continue using it when sending contracts for signing in Precisely. In order to be able to set up DocuSign in the customer’s organization, it is necessary for the customer to have an existing DocuSign API account.
With DocuSign as a signing provider, users are able to:
- choose the placement of the signature, as well as to
- add the signature to the footer of every page of a document.
In Precisely, we offer two types of DocuSign signatures:
✍️ Adobe Acrobat Sign
Precisely + Adobe Acrobat Sign integration is a great choice for Precisely users who already use Adobe Acrobat Sign in their workflow and would like to continue using it when sending contracts for signing in Precisely.
In order to be able to set up Adobe Acrobat Sign in the customer’s organization, it is necessary to have an existing Adobe Acrobat Sign account.
With Adobe Acrobat Sign as a signing provider, users are able to:
- choose the placement of the signature
- add the signees' initials to the footer of every page of a document, and
- create and set up more detailed signing fields
Precisely + Universign integration is a great choice for customers who want to keep all their data processing within the EU🇪🇺.
With Universign as a signing provider, you’re also able to have an additional layer of security to ensure the right person has accessed the document. With the feature Authentication to view, you are required to enter a signee’s phone number in order for them to receive a PIN code to be able to view the document.
Precisely + Egreement integration is a good choice for Precisely users located in Sweden who already use Egreement in their workflow and would like to continue using it when sending contracts for signing in Precisely.
Egreement let your counterparties sign with:
- Click to eSign
- Swedish BankID
...and you're even able to select a different method for each signee. Read more
Curious about signing integrations? Make sure to contact us!